Author Topic: SIEGE WAR RUNE - NOV-03 [BLACKDRAGON VS OVERLADYS]  (Read 6930 times)

Offline Yanfer131

• View Profile
Re: SIEGE WAR RUNE - NOV-03 [BLACKDRAGON VS OVERLADYS]
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2019, 09:33:22 PM »
anytime!  you look ... Incredible to say that bd protest because they set the limit haha, when we put the GM option to place an account over IP weekends and he said no!  That was impossible!

Offline Glor

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2019, 06:35:04 PM »
I saw the clip fast, not sure what to say, I will see full clip when I have a short time..

also I think the reason for jail from my point of view is wrong, that guy was not on a bot yes using programs but not play as bot, also yes very big damage and that I will have to investigate..

Sometimes you can resurrect your people in the siege zone by pressing CTRL, sometimes not. I don't understand why the hell that happens, that in some TW/sieges it works and in others it doesn't, except when I think you are constantly modifying the server and forgot to fix that. (?)

Offline Glor

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2019, 06:40:19 PM »
I saw the clip fast, not sure what to say, I will see full clip when I have a short time..

also I think the reason for jail from my point of view is wrong, that guy was not on a bot yes using programs but not play as bot, also yes very big damage and that I will have to investigate..

The same goes for the classes: The classes are constantly being modified, you are ruining the entire server.
- Jason was jailed because he hit 17k, that is, he is a Titan, the Titan hits hard when activated. You should know that.
- You have also modified the damage of the archers. The dark elf can NEVER do the same damage as an light elf or even a human. Be serious.

DO NOT KILL THE SERVER, UNLESS THAT IS WHAT YOU WANT.

Offline Glor

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2019, 06:54:17 PM »
LoL this Guy run on quality DeaDz :D And cry for jail:D Do you have brain man? :D

Forget DeadZ, you might prefer another type of interface, maybe like the one (with mini bot) used by iDreyz (?): http://Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhCWPffYkVA&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 07:28:57 PM by Glor »