Author Topic: Reward in events  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Edaine

• View Profile
Reward in events
« on: November 30, 2019, 04:22:16 PM »
I have noticed that you get no reward in group events if you have 0 kills, even ir your team is the winner.
Healers and supporters usually get 0 kills but they are still contributing to their team, I think they deserve the reward as well.

Offline Maximus

• Administrator
  • Are you not entertained?
    • View Profile
    • VISERION
Re: Reward in events
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 04:44:06 PM »
hello,

In most of the servers support units are not allowed to join events, so i'm considering this here to restrict healers at events.

Well should healers be restricted from events any opinion write below.

Offline Warrior

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 02:04:33 AM »
In my opinion supporting classes should be allowed to participate in the events.
First of all, healers can get points by the reflect damage or using augmented weapon magic skills, or even tranforfmation.
Secondly, players may be discouraged to chose supporting classes because some part of the gameplay experience will be missing.
On the other hand, some may argue that it makes unbalanced teams however not many players chose cardinal as main character, therefore I rarely see some cardinals in a team, and it will increase the deficit even further.
Although i do not have any statistics, and it s just my personal experience, please, Game Master, take into consideration my arguments.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 02:18:54 AM by Warrior »

Offline xxConan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 10:06:21 AM »
I believe support classes should restricted, a team without healer is on the loose side 100%, and i know not lots of people play cardis as main , but there's a specific one that plays on our server and joins all tvt events, sometimes i get him in my team and i know we will win 100% cause the other team dont have a healer, you can also say that he joins tvt knowing his side will win 100% cause he is the only active healer in events , and he is taking advantage of that.

Offline Edaine

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2019, 05:03:12 PM »
I usually play main supporter characters but I haven't done it on this server because even if my team wins, I would get 0 benefict.

I've been playing L2 since C4 and have never ever saw supporters restricted from events. But really,if you don't want them to participate, I just don't play one here and that's all...

Offline Maximus

• Administrator
  • Are you not entertained?
    • View Profile
    • VISERION
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2019, 10:30:30 AM »
okay for now will stay like it is, I will not restrict but there will be also no reward since I do not want to encourage support classes, will only lead to frustration from other players..