Author Topic: Blessed enchanting rates  (Read 2394 times)

Offline Darkdog

• View Profile
Blessed enchanting rates
« on: April 15, 2020, 03:54:24 AM »
Hello all, first of I would like to know what is the enchant rate for blessed scrolls? For sure it is not 80%. In the last days I was trying to enchant weapon with more than 100 scrolls and guess what... I made it to +5 in the end, I even break 10 times in a row from 4 to 5 lol. if you think that new players will stay in server with this rate enchant than it's better to do something. Today again I spend more than 70 scrolls armor and again in the end I made it to +7 don't Tell me this is bad luck.

Offline Ancano

• View Profile
Re: Blessed enchanting rates
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 10:59:23 AM »
I actually always thought it was more than 80%, lol. Made like half of my items to +16 on the first try

Offline xxConan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 12:18:12 PM »
I made a +16 top wep today 0 fail.

Offline Gaia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 01:25:09 AM »
Try enchanting at different times, and then make a post. You were just unlucky. The enchant rate is what it says. You can go from +4 to +16, or fail at +5/6 over and over. But without going into much of the secrets of the trade, try different periods of the day. Hope it helps.

Offline Darkdog

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 03:45:42 AM »
Thx for the suggestion Gaia after this sad episode I already had better luck and change place and hour in enchant helped a little