Author Topic: I have always kept my ear to the floor when it comes to gaming  (Read 29 times)

Offline Nanlina

• View Profile
I have to begin attending college. Didn't have many chances to play PC games so I went out of the way to locate handheld PSO2 alternatives to play through commute time. Fast forward to 2020. Now that PSO2 anime is airing and NA localization is eventually happening, I congratulate you guys for getting to play among the best free-to-play games to date (imo) after 7 years of wait. I might never get a PSO2 Meseta chance to play with any grand mmo ever again due to actual life conditions but I want you all have fun regardless.

Because of a close relationship with gaming, I have always kept my ear to the floor when it comes to gaming, I've heard SOMETHING of almost every game set on the market. Though, back when I chased PSO and assumed it just had an internet component, and I did not have a DC, or the online adapter for Phantasy Star Online 2cube as it had been about. But, I got hooked and afterwards got Phantasy Star Universe. Later I would go to get AotI (I still miss my Cast's Super weapons) and once I got a PSP, I obtained mobile 1 and 2 as well, and greatly enjoyed all of them. As soon as I heard about PSO2 I was looking forward to it's english edition, even though it never came.

A few years back I met some friends through Terraria, a pair of twins I game with, and they began talking in their history with specifically PSO the first, and later a lesser extent with PSU too. I chosen to mention, (as before, I keep my ear to the ground with all things gaming) that there have been quite a few fan servers still up to this day. So after a few hiccups, we settled into the Ephinea server and to the date I am about lvl 126 roughly. This gave me an appreciation of the style, and re-kindled my love of this series. And that I bunkered down and endured through the captcha to create a PSO2 account. (Seriously can we please stage out Captcha? I hate english ones, not as japanese ones, that I have terrible eyesight.) A couple of decades later, I'm a level 50 or so Etiolle on PSO2 and have played every match in the show except"Episode 3; C.A.R.D. Revolution" and"Episode 0". One day.

When I received my notebook in 2011, I started researching different computer games to playwith. I had another friend from school that was great friends with my brother, and one day that I watched them playing with PSO BB on the Schthack server. Ever since then I have played it fairly consistently throughout the years (not an insane amount of hours, but its a game I always go back to).

The hosts were long gone, so I could just play with the story, but I thought it was fairly enjoyable, although I did eventually buy PSU in my Xbox 360. My buddy really loved it, and showed me PS0 about the DS, so I did 2 playthroughs onto it and borrowed it. I enjoyed it cheap Phantasy Star Online 2 Meseta but I did not have a great deal of reason to play more than 2 playthroughs.