Author Topic: BUFF ON OLY LIKE BTB etc  (Read 29 times)

Offline Tyrake

• View Profile
BUFF ON OLY LIKE BTB etc
« on: November 22, 2020, 02:06:47 PM »
Hello,

Guys and Max. How about a buffing change at the Olympics? I mean to make btb, mental shield and focus from 100% nobles. Many times for 80 seconds I was unable to get btb. Warrior class, archers, tanks have really hard to make good buff on oly. Everyone will benefit from this change.

Best regards,
Tyrake

Offline Gaia

• View Profile
Re: BUFF ON OLY LIKE BTB etc
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 02:49:31 PM »
Half the time i enter oly on my BD/SWS without btb/mental (focus i get from npc), because i don`t have time to dance/sing, and self buff in such a manner that i have them on.

Having said that, i`m against the idea, as oly should be as natural as possible, and it`s a nice feeling when the match started and you`re still trying to buff for btb while you see a frenzy titan aproaching you.

Offline Tyrake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 02:52:12 PM »
i dont talk only for titan. Try on archer or tank. Saggi can open btb, mental and focus only with nobles. Nobles cast is sooo slow and when i try 60 sec opened only btb i have 300 mp for match.

Offline Gaia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2020, 02:57:00 PM »
I know. The titan remark was for laughs, not referring for you specifically (there`s nothing more terrifying then a frenzied orc).

That is why you can choose acumen, and sacrifice another buff. But the mana statement is true. However we all have to do the best we`ve got with what we have.