Author Topic: damage  (Read 3593 times)

Offline iNio

• View Profile
damage
« on: October 24, 2019, 10:46:36 AM »
1. I think is better if you max a bit the standard damage of soul hounds, after you nerf the curse of divinity (which it was rly OP but you nerf it more than normal), the soul hound became a very poor char on damage. The other soul hound's skills are nerf too, im playing soul hound over 8 years and first time i saw this poor damage on it, is not logic to hit 100-200 damage with +16 weps with the normal skills. If you can't find the normal damage of soul hound, just check some videos and you will see the true damage (use to hit at least 450-500).
2. Fts/tanks characters--> Since you boost the def of rope set characters is annoying to play an ft char or a tank with a nerf cc buff. For example titan/gk with nerf zealot and nerf cc buff, how they can kill a mage when they hit max 1.5 on him? (speaking for characters with +16 items, 80% of the server are with +16). Also i tried to play paladin and i did on a robe set character 1.6k damage with FI and angelic on with cc open with sword, same damage when i have FI and angelic on with blunt and cc open. So i suggest if you dont want to fix zealot, angelic, sos etc, you have to fix at least the CC buff to work as proper, not only on pve but on pvp too.

Otherwise you can call the server mage/archer/dagger and healer server =]

Offline xxConan

• View Profile
Re: damage
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 10:49:41 AM »
+1

Offline iNio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2019, 11:52:24 AM »

Offline R1ot

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 02:35:26 PM »
Yop this ***t .. Doombringers have same problem.

Offline R1ot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2019, 02:37:14 PM »
Anyway we can Wait with Hope;). I think our GM Is not a much skilled about fix this problem or set retail .

Offline iNio

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2019, 02:58:09 PM »
Yop this ***t .. Doombringers have same problem.

well first of all read and understand what im saying. As i said FTs (the whole fighters chars, same with tanks), have this problem. Gks/titans/paladins were just some examples.

Offline R1ot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2019, 08:29:18 PM »
Yop agree ;).

Offline iNio

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2019, 04:43:01 PM »
I want to bring this thing again. Many players started here and then quit cause ft and some other classes are really fucked up. The server is ruined by mages, actually sps/sph/sorc, cause fts are affected everywhere (Pvp, events, olympiad). Duelist dmg is not as proper and so many other ft class too like DB. Titan, gks,sks, paladins and other classes classes cant do shit cause cc didnt stuck with their buff and also appetite from kamaels didnt stack with the other buffs. Also you modify Soulhound  but you nerfed that class to much, no1 wants to play this class now cause its the most weak and fcked up class in the server and you modify it cause of what? cause some players QQ about soulhound's damage? the char build for that reason and without its damage and the buffs comming back over and over again, no1 want to play that class + other classes who used buff canceling/stealing except sorc and sps which you made them, with all other robe set classes, like tanks cause you boost robe set def. For example? how the fuck a dagger can hit the same dmg on a heavy user class, with a robe user class?
The server is really fucked up cause all of this that i mention and some others that i dont remember (YOU GUYS  HAVE TO MENTION WHAT BUGS YOU FOUND) and instead of bring new people here, it drives them to quit.
Also the forum is dead MAX so you cant see many clear views and opinions of what happen in the server, thus you have to make some decisions and let us know if we can still play here with the classes that we like to play or not.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 04:47:10 PM by cabalfs79 »

Offline Edaine

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2019, 11:58:45 PM »
I started playig here less than 2 months ago and I was not aware that classes were modified O.O

Please, is there a post where I can check all the class changes in detail?

Offline Maximus

• Administrator
  • Are you not entertained?
    • View Profile
    • VISERION
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2019, 11:18:40 AM »
Hello,

DB was resolved bit by bit and will be a little improved in the future, about the other classes I need some time to fix them too, there is a lot of work and maybe I can fix them sooner than later.

Offline iNio

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2019, 01:00:27 PM »
thank you! we will wait for the changes!