Author Topic: Hero/Certi skills  (Read 3258 times)

Offline anhel

• View Profile
Hero/Certi skills
« on: February 07, 2021, 11:25:29 PM »
Hi!

Since the server got a lot of moded stuff, i'd like to suggest to make hero skills and certification skill useable on subs.
Max, if its possible think it out or do a poll!

Thanks!

edit1: so the useless classes could be used by real players on subclasses (like wc / dwarfs / bd)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 02:20:50 AM by anhel »

Offline DR4G

• View Profile
Re: Hero/Certi skills
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 12:53:46 AM »
Good idea!

Offline Tyrake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 01:27:37 AM »
+1 good idea

Online kavv

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 06:49:55 PM »
No more customs pl0x

Offline xxConan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 09:43:05 PM »
+1 kavv

Online Maximus

• Administrator
  • Are you not entertained?
    • View Profile
    • VISERION
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2021, 10:57:50 AM »
hey the idea is not bad BUT this supposed to be a classic+ server and there are already too much add-ins, and too much stuff sometimes can give negative feedback

Offline anhel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2021, 05:11:55 PM »
hey the idea is not bad BUT this supposed to be a classic+ server and there are already too much add-ins, and too much stuff sometimes can give negative feedback

Well thats true it supposed to be a classic server.
However that is not an add-in. Its not pushing stuff to your face like the pvp announcement about "tripple kill, godlike" and so on. Its just a setup which makes gameplay better for lets say almost everyone.

Probably the best example:
There are couple of heroes which were made only to get 15matches and 1 win. Usually they are fed heroes which never came out of town.
I am playing a prophet cause its so strong in oly and i like the playstyle with it, which is pretty much useless outside town. Now instead of making subclass i'll do a new char where i'll also practipice olympiad games. If i take hero with the new char someone loses it and could go emo where he deceide stops playing.
If i have certification skills and/or hero skills i'll never do a new char why should i?

On the other hand the server is far away from classic gameplay, since its easy AF. Kaav just made a topic about how strong is Zaken. You cant imagine how to kill those epics on retail like AKA classic gameplay servers.

So i'd reccomend to make a list about the real list of positive and negative feedbacks/facts about that "add-in" and deceide by that.

Offline anhel

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2021, 01:00:34 AM »

Well thats true it supposed to be a classic server.
However that is not an add-in. Its not pushing stuff to your face like the pvp announcement about "tripple kill, godlike" and so on. Its just a setup which makes gameplay better for lets say almost everyone.

Probably the best example:
There are couple of heroes which were made only to get 15matches and 1 win. Usually they are fed heroes which never came out of town.
I am playing a prophet cause its so strong in oly and i like the playstyle with it, which is pretty much useless outside town. Now instead of making subclass i'll do a new char where i'll also practipice olympiad games. If i take hero with the new char someone loses it and could go emo where he deceide stops playing.
If i have certification skills and/or hero skills i'll never do a new char why should i?

On the other hand the server is far away from classic gameplay, since its easy AF. Kaav just made a topic about how strong is Zaken. You cant imagine how to kill those epics on retail like AKA classic gameplay servers.

So i'd reccomend to make a list about the real list of positive and negative feedbacks/facts about that "add-in" and deceide by that.

still up :)

Offline justme

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2021, 12:05:15 AM »
bad idea... -1