Author Topic: Better Balance And Others  (Read 583 times)

Offline Adel

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Better Balance And Others
« on: September 23, 2021, 07:04:55 PM »
1- Buff Duelist, The duelists are very bad at the moment, they do not have any damage and that any duelist player can tell, I do not play a duelist but you can see their lack of damage and their disarm never enters

2- Viserion Drop, Viserion has the same HP as Valakas but his drop is very low for what it takes to kill him, I think his drop increases by GCM or his HP is half the current HP

3- New Raid Boss that has a peace zone, This is so that people who are starting the server have a raid boss to kill without being killed

4- Two events organized by the administrators and the GM, Throughout the week it would be interesting to have at least two events, one after the Siege on Sundays and the other on Wednesday, with this it would be possible to attract people's attention, An interesting event to achieve login People would be "Clan Vs Clan" the clan that wins the event gets an epic Raid Boss for them to kill.

5- Fix events, Russian Roulette is very Bugged, please Fix it , Lucky Creatures too

6- Change Scenary for death match, mages and archers hide in the top of all and hit Free to other players

7- Delete PvP Teleport NPC in Giran, This NPC can be very annoying, look at this beast from PVP waiting -> https://prnt.sc/1tci8vm

8- Mages Fear Skill is the most broken skill in the server, Check it and fix it please, Overlord Fear too

9- Delete Flag Zone B, no one people uses this Zone for PVP, or Change the "RB" in this zone, S.Tyrannosaurus Drop is really bad

10- Soultaker class have low dmg in this moment, please Buff

11- Global GK dont have Teleport to Parnassus Island, add this please

12- New Raid Boss like Teon and Scarlet Hard

13- Andreas Van Halter Bugged, in Epic Manager Appears Alive, but they is dead, Fix it

14- Tiat have 45% chance of drop the Claw but i killed this rb 7 times and never drop the weapon, make the real % of drop please

15- More Dressme please, all ppl wants more Dressme :)

16- Some fortresses are usually bugged, only captains respawn while other mobs do not. Check It please

17- In the coliseum these marked areas are bug, they appear as a zone of peace -> https://prnt.sc/1tcl907

18- Check the Elemental Masters, they are the most unbalanced class currently in the olys, even Enz0 could take her out hero, Fix it please

19- Zaken have 20% of chance for drop DEWS OR DEAS, pls make it to 80%

20- Protection for new players, there are crap players like Texas that only dedicate themselves to killing new players

21- Delete Bsoe in PVP Status

 That is all, Ty :)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 11:55:49 PM by Adel »

Offline Hjaltar

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +1/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Better Balance And Others
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 09:53:55 AM »
Enzo, you have fans :D
Looks like me too :D
Just so you know Jardel i dont kill new players only if they are from your retard clan/ally. and for what you wrote here more than half is bullshit. ooooohhhh i killed tiat 7 times and didnt drop claw. if you killed tiat 7 times it doeasnt mean that should drop. evey time you killed it the chance was the same, 45 %. learn some math. the pvp gk why remove? we all know you guys need it because you can only win when you are more :D.new raid boss in a peace zone? raid I and raid II what are there for? you post this only because you need your attention dose, you attention seeking whore :D

Offline kavv

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 94
  • Karma: +2/-2
    • View Profile
Re: Better Balance And Others
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 08:47:05 AM »
Enzo, you have fans :D
Looks like me too :D
Just so you know Jardel i dont kill new players only if they are from your retard clan/ally. and for what you wrote here more than half is bullshit. ooooohhhh i killed tiat 7 times and didnt drop claw. if you killed tiat 7 times it doeasnt mean that should drop. evey time you killed it the chance was the same, 45 %. learn some math. the pvp gk why remove? we all know you guys need it because you can only win when you are more :D.new raid boss in a peace zone? raid I and raid II what are there for? you post this only because you need your attention dose, you attention seeking whore :D
step1 apply for nasa, step2 show them this post, step3 u got hired. ez money ez life. u r a gnius bro im telling u

Offline Hjaltar

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
  • Karma: +1/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Better Balance And Others
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 07:20:24 PM »
kaw goes muuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  ;D

Offline justme

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 46
  • Karma: +5/-5
    • View Profile
Re: Better Balance And Others
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 03:45:11 PM »
True he is a genius, and u kavv are a dumb fuck  :-*